It is the commitment of everyone at LBBC Beechwood to satisfy the needs of our stakeholders by applying effective processes to provide the timely delivery of products to specification/requirements and within budget.
We achieve this in part by working in accordance with our quality management systems which are certified to the requirements of ISO 9001, ASME Boiler & Pressure Vessel Code and CHINA Manufacture License of special equipment. (Stationary Pressure Vessels)
We will develop strong relationships with Customers and Suppliers to achieve long term mutual benefit.
Our quality management system cover all activities that could impact on the satisfaction of our customers and stakeholders these include.
• Maintaining the above mentioned quality standards.
• Evaluation and management of business risks
• Ensuring customer requirements are fully understood
• Ensuring selection and performance of suppliers against set criteria
• Ensure the availability of appropriate resources
• Regular gathering of Customer feedback
• Communicating this policy effectively throughout our business
• Applying robust procedures to key processes
• Developing our people and resources
• Management review of the systems in place
Business and quality objectives are taken from the company’s Strategic Plan.
Projects have been undertaken to assist in the achievement of these objectives.
The Management’s key business & quality objectives are:-
• Health and safety legal compliance
• Improve production performance
• Improve Technical competency
• Develop new key fabrication customers
• Develop facility to meet operational needs & improve image
Though the General Manager has ultimate responsibility for Quality all employees have a responsibility within their own areas of work so helping to ensure that a Quality culture is embedded within the whole of the company.