Environmental Policy Statement
LBBC Beechwood believes it has an important duty to ensure good environmental performance in all its operations, also providing protection of the environment as an important element of company business strategy. The senior management firmly believe in, and is committed to monitoring and improving environmental performance, pollution prevention and environmental protection.
These aims will be achieved through:
- Incorporating environmental responsibility into all business operations by planning environmental protection, Incorporating reviewing environmental and developing responsibility an effective into all policy, business by setting operations targets by and planning reviewing and auditing performance.
- Making sure employees are aware of the environmental impacts of their tasks and responsibility in minimising those impacts and are kept up to date with environmental issues.
- Utilising the best available techniques not entailing excessive costs (BA TNEEC) to comply with the standards of existing and future legislation, and encouraging those working on site to meet the same requirements
- Implementing a systematic waste minimisation programme to achieve objectives and targets to reduce waste.
- Pursuing continuous improvement in environmental performance, where reasonably practicable, by setting objectives and targets, especially in addressing the areas of resource use, by reducing consumption of Energy and Water, increasing recycling and re-use of materials and improving solid and liquid waste management methods.
- Assessing the environmental performance of key suppliers and cooperating with providers, customers and stakeholders to achieve higher environmental standards.
- Being committed to maintaining effective communication systems on environmental matters through training and improved awareness.
- The company will promote its objectives and will respond positively to enquiries and suggestions from both inside and outside the Company.
As part of our commitment to continual improvement, all employees have responsibilities for policy implementation by participating and contributing to its success through their actions and suggestions.