Due to continued growth and investment in our manufacturing facilities, we are now looking to recruit a fully qualified, apprentice trained CNC Milling Machine Programmer/Setter/Operator, to be based at our factory in Stanningley, Leeds.
- To program, set up and operate a 4 axis CNC bed type milling machine, with Heidenhain iTNC 640 Control system using SolidCAM Mill Solidworks.
- To ensure all necessary tooling is stored correctly, maintained and ordered in a timely manner.
- To assist the Team Leader with production planning and estimating.
- Troubleshoot and resolve problems with machines and programs as they arise.
- (Full job description can be sent on request)
Hourly rate is negotiable dependent on skills and experience.
Working Hours: Monday -Thursday 0700-1645 with 30 minutes lunch break (37 hours per week).
Friday & Saturday – potential overtime 0700-1100.
30 days holiday per year including bank holidays. Start: January 2021.
Must be fully qualified, apprentice trained, 4 axis CNC milling machine operator, setter and programmer.
Minimum ONC or equivalent in mechanical engineering.
Excellent knowledge and sound experience of HEIDENHAIN iTNC 640 control systems.
Expert in the use of SolidCam Mill 2.5D and Solidworks.
Experience of Kiheung CNC milling machines desirable, but not essential.
Essential Personal Attributes
This is a permanent hands on role, with the opportunity for rapid career progression within our highly respected, family run business. We are therefore looking for someone looking to progress to supervisor level, within a short timescale, has ability to work to tight tolerances and able to work unsupervised.
To apply, please send an up to date CV and covering letter, including your current remuneration package to: Andrew Quayle, General Manager, LBBC Beechwood [email protected]